The Step Up Crew socks offers the most vibrant colors of all the socks we carry because the sock is made up of 96% polyester which allows the dye sublimation to better adhere to the socks fabric.
Do you create custom designs to order?
Yes we can custom design socks to match your sneakers, team, or organization. If you would like a custom sock you can click the Custom sock in our online store, during the checkout process enter you details into the comment box and our designer will custom design a sock based on your specifications.
Please include your logo info, website address if applicable and colors.
If you are interested in a custom sock please contact email@example.com for more information.
If you would like a custom design you must pre-purchse the sock, please list the details in the comment page as to what exactly you are looking for in regards to the design. Please let us know if its for a team, school, shoe, etc.
If it’s for a school or organization please add a link to their website so that we are able to see the correct school colors. If the sock is for your favorite sneakers then send us a link of the shoe you would like a custom designed.
All custom designs includes a design and setup free of charge.
Custom sock designs take approx 7-10 days for design concept, if you are not completely satisfied with the design we will refund your entire amount.
What payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover cards as well as paypal payments.
Shipping Policy Information
1. How are my orders shipped?
We ship our orders through UPS and USPS. Please Note: We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
2. When will my order be sent?
Please allow up to three business days for your order to be processed and shipped out. The amount of days per shipping depends on what area of the country you live in. Normally, the average days for shipping through UPS and USPS are as follows, according to their web-sites.
- 1-2 Days – IL, IN, KY, MO, TN
- 2 Days – AL, AR, CO, GA, IA, KS, LA, MI, MS, OH, OK, SC, WI, WV
- 2-3 Days – FL, MN, NC, NE, PA, SD, TX, VA, WY
- 3 Days – CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, ND, NH, NJ, NM, NY, RI, VT
- 4 Days – AK, AZ, MT, NV, UT, WA
- 4-5 Days – CA, ID, OR
- 7 Days – HI3. Do you have a catalog?No, we do not. If you can not find what you are looking for on-line, you can contact us by e-mail or by contacting us by phone at: 1(888) 507-0561
4. How do I track my package?You will receive an e-mail with your UPS or USPS tracking number. If you go to UPS.com or USPS.com you can type it in and follow their instructions.
5. How much does shipping cost?
Shipping depends on the size of the package and where it is going. Each order will be individually priced.
Our return/exchange policy is as follows:
* We would like to ensure you are completely satisfied with your new sockz. You may return or exchange your items within 15 days of the original purchase if you are not satisfied with your items. Please note we will NOT accept items that have been tried on or worn. All items must be in original packaging for an exchange or refund. In order to return your socks please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization.
Here is what you will need to do:
* E-mail us a email@example.com, or call us at 314-492-0459 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). If you do not reach us, please leave a detailed message with your name, contact information, and what your message is regarding. (Please be patient. Right now we are a small organization, and we will do our best to get back to you within 24 hours).
* Please send back the merchandise with a copy of your receipt (packing list) as well as a note, explaining the reason for your return or exchange and include your RMA number on it. Also, please write the RMA number that you were given on the outside of the box you are sending back.
* Packages being returned must be pre-paid. Stepupapparel.com does not accept C.O.D. packages.
* You can return your package using your preferred carrier.
* When the package is received, please allow 1-3 business days for your merchandise to be exchanged and re-shipped or for a refund on the original credit card used to be credited. (After a credit card has been credited, it usually takes a few days for it to appear on your account.)
* The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs, including insurance if you choose. The shipping costs are not refundable except in an instance of you receiving incorrect or defective merchandise. Please Note: JustSockz.com inspects our merchandise thoroughly for defects before shipping. We reserve the right to deny a return upon receipt of the merchandise if we feel,( in any way) that the merchandise has been worn, damaged or tampered with by the consumer. So we request that if you receive merchandise that is defective, damaged or incorrect, please contact us immediately, before use, in order for us to serve you best.
How to wash your socks
Wash socks using cold or warm water with a mild laundry soap (ecological, biodegradable types preferred) and drying on the line is the best way to clean and maintain all Step up socks.
To remove stains, dirt or grease from your garment, dampen the stain and rub in dish washing detergent or a safe pre-treatment cleaning fluid (NO BLEACH, if in doubt test a small corner inside) both of which you can find at your local supermarket. Then hand wash the garment in warm water with plenty of mild laundry soap
Sock Size Chart
Step Up Socks SIZE CHART:
Sock Size: Small= Shoe Size: Women’s 4-6, Kids’ 3Y-5Y
Sock Size: Medium = Shoe Size: Men’s 6-8, Women’s 6-10, Kids’ 5Y-7Y
Sock Size: Large = Shoe Size: Men’s 8-12, Women’s 10-13
Sock Size: X Large = Shoe Size: Men’s 12-15